PART 1: Hardware Setup
1) Make sure your WiFi router is connected to the internet.
2) Power on your 3D printer.
* Waggle is not connected to the printer at this point.
3) Connect the power offed Waggle and your printer with the cable.
4) Power on your Waggle device. Make sure the power LED on the side is turned on.
5) If the Green LED on the left side stops blinking, tap "Next".
6) In order to make Waggle AP mode, press and hold the "Config" button on your Waggle. Release your finger if the side Green LED starts blinking.
7) Wait until the side Green LED stays. Make sure the front LED is blinking in blue.
PART 2: WiFi Setup
8) Tap the "Go to WiFi Settings" button
9) Connect to WGL-###### network and come back to Waggle app.
10) Tap Next button and wait. It may take up to 1 minute.
11) Choose WiFi network to join.
12) Enter the password for the WiFi network you chose and tap "Next" button. It may take up to 1 minute.
13) Tap "Go to WiFi settings" button.
14) Selet your WiFi network.
15) Tap "Yes, connected to ######" button. It may take up to 1 minute.
16) Enter Waggle name and select printer information.
17) Wait the Waggle list to load. When the list loads, Tap your Waggle.
18) Wait to connect to your Waggle. It may take up to 1 minute.
19) Now Waggle app and Waggle device are successfully connected!